We believe that we’re meant to make the world a better place, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka is our medium. Love has always been at the heart of this company. Back in 1992, years before Tito sold his first case, he started making vodka to give as gifts. Its popularity quickly spread among his friends and family, and he soon became known as “the vodka guy.” When Tito decided to really make a go of it in the spirits business, he started supporting charity events around Austin one bottle at a time, and gave away, by all reasonable standards, a ridiculous amount of vodka. As the company grew, he empowered his employees to do the same, and they continue to spread the love and support organizations and causes that are close to their hearts. With Tito’s as our medium, we’ve been able to support local, national and global charitable organizations for over 20 years. And we’re just getting started, y’all. Thank you for your unwavering support and generosity.
Together we are spreading love to make the world a better place.
Friends of ROAR Donation Boxes at Your Local Shop:
There are many ways to help our cause. One way is to become a “Friend of ROAR”. We will give you a donation box to place on the counter of your local business, along with a decal in your window. By doing so, you will be helping animals in need by collecting donations, and at the same time showing that your business supports a very worthy local cause! Thanks to the following businesses for participating in this program:
- Ace Tire – Ridgefield, CT
- Bobo’s Café – Ridgefield, CT
- Brick House Kitchen & Bar – Ridgefield, CT
- Cellar XV – Ridgefield, CT
- Choice Pet – Ridgefield, CT
- J.McLaughlin – Ridgefield, CT
- Nature’s Temptations – Ridgefield, CT
- Parma Deli – Ridgefield, CT
- Patricia’s Presents – Bethel, CT
- Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital – Ridgefield, CT
- Redding Vet – Redding, CT
- Tooth Fairy and NextGen Dental – Ridgefield, CT
- UPS Store – Ridgefield, CT
- Village Cleaners – Ridgefield, CT
- Weichert Realtors – Ridgefield, CT
If your business is interested in becoming a “Friend of ROAR“, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.